Why do I have to log in more than once?
- You do NOT need to be logged in nor registered to read information on our site.
- The site has two primary areas that require you to log into....the forums and the homepage which allows you to access the booking system/shopping cart.
- No matter where you are you MUST LOG IN to either post or book. To ensure your information is safe we REQUIRE YOU TO LOG IN EVERYTIME YOU LEAVE A SECURE AREA. This means if you leave the forums to book you need to log in again. If you leave the shopping cart to post in the forums you must log in again.
- YOU WILL ALWAYS USE THE SAME LOGIN INFO BUT YOU LOG INTO EACH DIFFERENT PART OF THE SITE DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. (This is a security measure to keep your information safe.)
- And finally.... ONLY members who have upgraded from the free basic membership to one of our premium membership levels can book a trip. The shopping cart requires that you log in and you can't log in to the shopping cart if your membership is not upgraded. (Note the 48 hr delay if you did not use paypal to pay your dues.)